Work Hours, Availability & Guidelines to Ensure a Successful Project
Work Hours & Availability
- Monday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Sunday: Emergencies only
Given we are a busy custom built house and home renovation company with many past and current clients, we are always available; that’s the nature of our business. When you contact us, we will respond as soon as possible. Should a critical life safety issue happen in your home or on your jobsite, please let us know immediately. That said, we respectfully ask that you do not communicate with our various team members outside of our published business hours, especially on Sundays, unless it is a legitimate emergency. We need time to recharge, so we can be 100% on point and engaged to move your job forward. Thank you for respecting this boundary.
Guidelines to Ensure a Successful Project
- Use Buildertrend, our on-line project management software platform, to view your schedule, budget, owner draws, and invoices. Information about your custom built house or home renovation project is updated daily. Clients who view invoices regularly and who stay informed about the cost of their project are better prepared to make informed decisions about selections and changes.
- If you have questions or issues accessing your project in Buildertrend, notify your Project Manager or call Buildertrend support at (888) 415-7128 Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CST.
- Make selections and project-related decisions as quickly as possible.
- Pay your owner invoices on-time. Use the on-line payment functionality within Buildertrend to pay your bills.
- It is your responsibility to review your own project budget vs. actual money spent (in Buildertrend) and review your monthly owner invoices, as well as the individual invoices from our subs and suppliers. When you pay your monthly bill, you are telling us that all is well with your budget versus actual and that you have no questions or issues about any invoices. Of course, if you do have questions or issues, please address them with your Project Manager and our Office Manager so that we may deal with them.
- Minimize conversations and communication with subs who are working on/in your home. This especially applies to inspectors. If you have questions about your custom built house, home remodel or renovation project, your schedule, pricing, or potential changes, discuss these matters with your Project Manager, not with our subcontractors or suppliers.
- Our custom built house and home renovation company in Glenwood Springs has great suppliers and subcontractors, and these local businesses and their employees will bend over backwards to make sure your project gets done the right way, on time and on budget.
- If you choose to pull your own suppliers or subs into your project, Mcswain Builders is not liable or responsible for any issues they may arise on your job, including delays, quality issues, and challenges with warranty service. We are the top custom home building, remodeling, and renovation company in Glenwood Springs for a reason.
- The best way for you to help ensure a successful project is by working with our existing tried-and-true team of subs and suppliers.
- Don’t let concerns fester! If there is anything whatsoever that is making you feel uncomfortable or uneasy about the way we are managing your project, please share your concerns with us at once so that we may address them! McSwain Builders in Glenwood Springs is the custom home building and renovation company of choice in the Roaring Fork Valley. As such, we would rather talk them out in real time instead of at the end of a project.